Friday, March 9, 2012

hair update

Weird blonde part

I know I'm making a dumb face.

 




my hair is finally starting to come along! :D I was really upset yesterday. I bought loreal colorzap and man it damaged my hair. It did lighten it though! I mean now it's as light as it's going to get without bleach. I was crying yesterday because of how damaged it was, even after heavy duty conditioner. And not to mention my hair was orange, which was to be expected. Today I couldn't decide if I wanted to go ahead to dye it or buy the color stripper again (which doesn't damage it.) I decided to strip it and I'm glad I did. For some reason the colorzap lightened my hair really light underneath. However it lightened into a pink since there was red in my hair. That alone made me want to get the hair stripper. It luckily got most of the red out. I still have a really light streak though for some reason. But although my hair is orange, it is light enough to dye. Hopefully. Since I bought an ashy color of blonde the ash will take out some of the orangey color. I also bought toning shampoo, so that should help too. So I plan on dying it tomorrow, and then it should be smooth sailing from there. It actually looks lighter in person. it may actually look kind of cool being a little darker. Oh yeah, I bought some Argon oil shampoo (expensive :( ) and let the conditioner sit in my hair for like 15-20 minutes and it seems like it actually helped! My hair doesn't feel nearly as bad as it did yesterday! If dying it doesn't work, I guess I'll buy an actual toner. If that doesn't work then I don't know what I'll do. probably dye it a light brown. but I gotta have positive thinking!

I'm pretty excited now! A lot better than yesterday. I was feeling really depressed about it yesterday. Hmm. I probably should've bought dark ash blonde instead of light. Oh well. we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment