Monday, March 19, 2012

.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8YpeE-USFw&feature=plcp&context=C44b8229VDvjVQa1PpcFMOXyf5iWjUqkTnNjp1e_-XGmD-6t885KI%3D

I watched this video today from one of the Luxy sisters. One of the girls (the one I personally like better) had stopped dying her hair. This is a pretty old video. I really enjoyed it though. It gave me just some extra inspiration. As if I didn't already have enough! lol. I'm just really excited about this whole experience! I know it's going to take like two years. It kind of sucks because before I was just trying to grow out my dark hair (which I've spent a year doing already.) Now I'm trying to get "virgin" hair. Part of me really wants to cut it, but I don't think I'm going to. Maybe it will grow faster if I'm not dying it. Probably not. I'm thinking of growing out my layers too. I really want more of a classy style and I can't get it with razored uneven layers all over the place.

I'm really excited about all this! If only I could make it grow faster! lol. I've been taking vitamins, so hopefully that will help. It seemed like it was helping before I did all that stuff to it.

Natural products. Hm. I was really into this for a while, but lately I haven't been as much. I just started missing the smells and the price of the more "mainstream" brands. I want to get back into it again. The shampoo I have now isn't really natural, but it doesn't have any sulfates or parabens which is good.  It is really good for your hair though. I'm a little sad because I bought some John Freida red shampoo for when my hair was red and used it like 3 or 4 times since I was washing my hair every other day (to preserve the color). So since I'm not doing my hair red now I have a ton of the stuff left! It was pretty pricey too! I tried using it one day and it seemed like my hair got more red. It could be just my imagination. I guess it will just make $16 body wash and shaving cream. Oh yeah, the "asheyness" that was saving my hair from being red is disappearing :( I used the toning shampoo today to see if it would help, but I can't really tell a difference. So now it's still pretty light reddish brown instead of ash blonde. Oh well, I'm not dying it anymore!

It's so hard because the best thing I can do right now is just forget about my hair, but I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment