Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Mom

She had surgery today on her neck and back. Everything went well! However, I am exhausted! I've been up since 5 this morning so I could be with her before. I slept really badly. But I'm very happy everything went well! It's really scary seeing her in the state she's in though. She can barely open her mouth and hasn't eaten or drank anything today besides a few ice chips. She really can't even move. They're keeping her overnight. I wish I could go with my step-dad to get her tomorrow, but I have to go to school. Actually I just checked my classes I don't have class until 5:30 and I get out at 8:15. I thought they started at like 2 or 3. I've actually missed night classes. I hate going during the day. To me it's just more laid back at night.

Well I hope my mom is doing better by tomorrow. I can't stand to see her like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment