Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eye Shadows I've been eyeing



I've really been wanting both naked pallets. I know they're both really close in color, but I still want them. It would be about $100 for the both of them. The third one is from sephora's line. It has more greys and purples. Normally I hate purple, but in eye shadow, I like it. It's like the sexy victoria's secret look kind of. besides these I would like to find a military type color pallet with like olive type colors. I haven't found one yet. I have one from maybelline, but I'm just kind of over drugstore brands. I want to start my "quality over quantity" thing. I know they'll be expensive up front, but they'll last me a loooooong time and I've heard raving reviews from basically every girl on the internet.

This is my collection. I don't even know if I'd call it a collection, it's just what I have. The "browntones" one is for my eyebrows, but I haven't been using it lately.




As I mentioned I finally replaced my eye liner which I'm happy about! Now I have all physicians formula make up besides eye shadows! I don't think I'm going to buy anymore PF eye shadows after this one. They're not actually that great. The color is good and they're really shimmery, but too opaque. Plus the colors I want from them can probably be found on one of the pallets I mentioned earlier that I want to buy. However I know I'm going to need to buy some new things pretty soon. I'm running low on powder and concealer. I'm not going to rebuy the concealer. I'm going to buy this one instead.
I'm just hoping I don't get obsessed with make-up. I always do that. I always want everything to be perfect. What I really need to do is not try to use everything up once I get those pallets, if I do. I don't think I will since I would've spent so much money on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment