Monday, January 16, 2012

I feel like I've been buying a lot lately.

I'm guessing because of christmas. It all started with that bath & body works gift card. I went right after christmas when I knew they'd be having the "yellow" sales. I could've just bought like 2 candles. But no. I bought 4 mini sprays, 2 mini lotions, 1 big lotion, and 3 of the oil air fresheners. Since then I've bought a betta fish & accessories, 7 shirts, 1 pair of pants, a victoria's secret body spray (one I've been wanting for a while), a candle and candle holder, 2 nails polishes, an eyeliner I've been wanting to buy. I think that's it. But if I'm able to recall what I've bought for the past 2 or 3 weeks, you know I'm paying attention to what I'm buying. I wouldn't really consider any of it to be extraneous though. Well except the lotions, body sprays and maybe the candle.

I really only like and use 1 of the sprays I bought, the big lotion and the air freshener things. I actually like the candle. It's one of the small ones they sell at bath & body works for like $1.50. They had these glass holders on sale for them so it was get 1 candle and the holder for $1.50. The holder is bigger, so it looks cool with the small glass candle inside of it. Also those types of candles are kind of like samples and go by quick, which I like. And they have them all the time. I don't think they have those glass holders all the time though which is why I bought it. I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy more than one or not. I just got one, because I could already tell I would have a hard time wanting to put more than one anywhere in my room. And wouldn't want more that one scent going at a time (and I know I wouldn't buy two of the same scent). Enough candle rambling!

I'm actually excited about the nail polish too. I have kind of a weird relationship with nail polish. I always want to buy it. So I do. Then I use it once and never want to use it again. That's probably because I buy colors that are kind of crazy. Well that's what I was doing. Also the two colors I'm referring to are the same brand. The brand lasts FOREVER. In a bad way. I need to get a better nail polish remover because mine CANNOT get it off. I get tired of the color easily and get annoyed when I can't get it off. Also the bottles are kind of big. However, the ones I bought recently have a different story. :) They're NYC which means they're cheap. The bottles are also fairly small. They work really well considering the price. They stay on the perfect amount of time. They have the "dry in a minute" thing. And best of all, the color is good for both. I'm going to try and buy that brand when I can instead of getting anything else.

I guess I've just been in a girly mood lately. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment