Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I didn't really think about my resolutions much last night, but if I had to say what they were now it'd probably be what I've already talked about:

Finding a hobby
Doing more yoga
Finally getting married and starting our lives

I had a pretty good new year's with my family. I had to work though which sucked, but oh well.

Man I can't wait until April. I'm going to be 21 on the 24th. I'm really excited. I want to go to the shooting range and go to a bar called The Brick Store in atlanta. Daniel went there on his 21st birthday and he loved it. Originally I wanted to get a tattoo, but I can't decide if I want to or not. If I did I would get a grey scale feather.

This is probably where I would want it.

The feather itself would probably look like this but with more black. 

I've got time to think about it. There's so many tattoo ideas and places that I love, but I'm scared to get them. Mostly because I want a job.

Man right now I am so bored and still can't think of anything to write about.  I just cut my bangs like an hour ago. Not really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment