Tuesday, January 17, 2012

:D

I just dyed my hair red! It actually turned out this time!! Obviously the lower part of my hair didn't. I wasn't expecting it too. This red is a good red! It's pretty intense! Maybe I'll take a picture later on. I'm just worried about my job. I don't think it will be a big deal. At least I hope not. Anyway, besides the lower part of my hair, I'm very pleased. This is the first time since I've been trying to get my hair red (since February last year) I actually got the color I wanted! I'm sure it will fade over the next two weeks. Which I'm ok with for now. To preserve it I could get some shampoo for red hair or colored hair or whatever but I don't know yet cause I kind of want it to tone down a shade.

Probably should've pushed my glasses up a bit. lol

I want the rest of my hair to grow out soo bad! I'm trying to decide if I should cut it once my hair has only like 1/4 dark left or if I should just keep it until the last of it's gone. I'll probably end up cutting it early, but we'll see. I need to take biotin again. I was taking it, but then I just stopped because I've been forgetting. I'm just happy because I finally found I dye I will continue to buy instead of sampling so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment