Monday, January 9, 2012

My Minimalist Pet

A betta fish! I just bought one yesterday. Sure it's no papillon, but it is pretty! This one isn't mine but it does look similar and I bought the same container for it. However, I replaced the background with just plain printer paper. The one mine came with really took away from the fish. I may eventually change it to something else.  I'd like to go to hobby lobby and get some sort of cool stones or something for the bottom. I looked at dollar tree and wal-mart and they didn't have anything.

A betta fish really is just about the most minimalist pet. It stays in a tiny container. You feed it every day and change the water every so often. I think you are supposed to do it like once a week. I used to have a betta and never changed the water that often. Mine lived for 2 years. And top of it all, it's cool to look at, almost like live art.

No comments:

Post a Comment