Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Married

I really just want to hurry up and be married! People are always asking about it and I never have any news to tell them. Neither one of us can support ourselves right now. I'm gonna start looking for a new job within the next few weeks. We both need new jobs.

I'm excited to be married! I just want the wedding itself to be over with. I'm not one of those girls that's dreamed of the perfect white wedding since I was 5. Honestly I think it's because I don't have any friends. I don't have a wedding party besides my sister. There's someone I'm thinking of asking but that would only be 2 people. I barely have any family. The family I have I really don't even know and live in new york. I don't have anyone to get excited about the wedding with besides Daniel. Daniel's mom is excited. I just need someone on my side to be excited about it. I also don't have any money. At this point in time I cannot support myself and it's scary.

I really just want to be out of the house. I'm tired of not being taken seriously. I'm tired of hiding things from adults. I just want to be myself!

on a different note, I bought a photography book today from the thrift store! Now I just need to read it. It's a 1987 textbook. But it starts with the basics and deals with film cameras. Sure I could just look up that stuff online, but I don't know I just want to do it this way. I would like a dslr, but who wouldn't? At this point I don't even have a point and shoot. We'll just have to see. I do have a birthday coming up. Obviously I don't expect a super great camera right off the bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment