Thursday, April 11, 2013

Simplicity

The world is so complicated today. Does anyone else get overwhelmed by it? I know I do. Pinterest, prime example. There are so many recipes, workouts, things to craft, clothes to wear, things to DIY. It's quite overwhelming to me. I just saw a pin for jello fruit roll ups. I mean I don't know, maybe I'm just lazy. Sure Pinterest has lots of good ideas, but how do you pick which ones to do?

As you know, I've been eating healthier lately. I haven't been super healthy, but definitely, definitely an improvement. I watched two documentaries yesterday. One about juicing, and one about being vegan. Both very interesting. I'm not saying I want be a vegan, but I went to Kroger today and bought some vegetables. I mean I have been buying them, but seeing those documentaries helped give me an even greater appreciation for vegetables and what they can do for your body. I'd like to start eating them more, but I mean you gotta take it slowly and learn what works and what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment