Sunday, April 7, 2013

Need to post photos

I've realized my blog has little to no pictures on it. I'm gonna have to start posting pictures of the house and stuff. I finally have a place that I'm proud of and can call my own.

Yesterday we bought a set of patio furniture that seats 6. There was a great deal on it, $299. Most of the stuff that seated 6 was close to $500 or more. It's not the cutest set they had, but it works. We needed something that all our friends could sit at. So a friend couple of ours picked up the set for us since it wouldn't fit in either of our cars and helped Daniel put it together while I was at work yesterday. We ended up having a cookout and invited one other friend. All around a pretty great time.

We're making mine and Daniels dreams come true. Even though Daniel and I both are introverts, we both love to entertain. A lot of the reason we both wanted a house was just so our friends would come over more often (since they hardly did in the other house) and (hopefully) give them a good time.

Man this is nice. I just came outside cause it was chilly earlier. I love to spend my mornings outside. I get that from my mom. It's so nice to be greeted by the sun. When the summer comes I'll definitely be spending my breakfasts out here a lot.

I want to paint the outside of the house so bad! There's one house I recently noticed in the neighborhood with a scheme I like. It's like a greenish tan (light hints of green) and dark shutters close to black. I'm thinking about that with an ORANGE door! I've seen it done and it can be really cute. Right now the door is red and ugly. So it wouldn't be a huge change. I'm just not really a red person. The shutters are red too.

I added some pictures I found on google. I'm guessing they're not going to post where I want them to since I'm using my iPad.

What I really want to do is go for a drive and look at house color schemes. I've looked online but I haven't found anything great yet. What I'm inspired by are craftsman style town houses (or homes but I almost think the town houses are cuter). I don't think there are any like that in Lawrenceville, but I know Suwanee and Buford have them. Maybe I can convince Daniel to do that today.









No comments:

Post a Comment