Thursday, April 25, 2013

My birthday was a bust :(

Not because I didn't get any cool presents or nobody remembered or anything, but I got sick as a dog :( I went to this soup and salad place called Sweet Tomatoes. Last time I went there I get sick also, but I was hoping this time would be different. Nope. This time I ate a salad and literally started to feel that horrible, horrible feeling in my gut 10 minutes after swallowing it. That pain (which I ingested at around noon) would end up staying with me literally until I went to bed at midnight. By that time it had subsided a little bit, but was still present. Man it was horrible! I ended up throwing up in the cvs parking lot on the way to get pepto bismol. Then again once we got home literally in the yard cause I couldn't make it inside. NEVER AGAIN will I eat there!! I don't think my stomach can handle salads or something. Cause that's the 3rd time I've puked from eating a salad.

What really sucks is all week I was so stoked to go to this awesome Pub called Old Blind Dog in Atlanta for dinner. First off the only friend that said he originally could go ended up getting caught up at work. And second I could barely even eat it hurt so bad! All I wanted was a beer and some good food. I ate half a sandwich and maybe a 4th of a beer. Ugh I don't even want to think about it.

All that did though was make me thankful for the days I'm feeling good like today. I feel much, much better. Also I'm thankful that I have an entire weekend off (that I asked for) to possibly go to six flags (if it doesn't rain) with friends and have a good time. I need it after yesterday. I can't wait for the weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment