Sunday, April 7, 2013

Converting Back

Moving into this house has been a big change for me. For like 3-4 years I spent time gathering all the information I could about minimalism and devoted way, way, wayyy too many hours hemming and hawing over what to get rid of. It was very obsessive. And now I'm kind of reverting back to how I used to be. I'm still trying to keep our household mostly minimal, but I'm not trying that hard.

It's very weird adjusting to. I know nobody is saying I have to revert back to a normal lifestyle, but I want to and have been. Don't get me wrong, I'm not buying whatever I feel like, we're just buying more of what we need. We didn't need all this stuff before because we weren't home owners. We're not buying useless things. We're just buy things when we run into the situation in which we need them. I'm getting too sleepy to finish this blog. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment