Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clothes

One place I haven't really been too worried about being a minimalist is clothes. I will say I probably have a few items I don't wear much. So I guess I am being minimalist in the department of loving everything I have (besides those few things), but I want more. The wardrobe right now is very basic. I need some new pieces. I feel like my wardrobe doesn't really suite me. I see styles I like, but always have a hard time finding things at the mall. I guess I could probably find something if I were to go to the mall alone. I always feel rushed when I go with people. Also, money is the biggest issue.

I really need to work harder not to spend money on stupid stuff and focus on clothes. Since this is the first semester I'm driving alone, (the other semesters I carpooled with Daniel), I have to pay for my own gas. I usually spend about $20 a week. Then I usually spend about $10 in food for the school days. So yeah, I kind of ran out of writing fuel on the one.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment