Sunday, March 13, 2011

My room is in complete disarray

I'm not exactly sure what came over me today, but for some reason I wanted to take everything out of my outbox attic thing that belongs to me to try and better organize it.  Well, that hasn't fully happened yet. I plan on fixing it later on tonight after Daniel leaves for the night. It's all stuff I want to get rid of. Then once I started going through the stuff I came across a few books that I can't decide if I want to keep or not. It's frustrating to me because I've got along fine without them. The books are about painting techniques and they're in almost perfect condition. I haven't used them. However, the last few days I've been getting back into drawing and painting. So now I'm kind of confused. I guess I'll see how I feel around the garage sale. I want to have it in 3 or 4 weeks. I just have so much stuff! Not only in my attic, but in the garage! I have like 6 bankers boxes full of stuff that didn't sell last time. I would've taken it to goodwill last time, but I'm going to try selling it at my house instead of my fiances. His house is a lot harder to get to than mine is. Mine is off of a main road so I think I'll have better luck. I can't wait until it's all really gone. It's all kind of "gone" in my head because it's not in my room.



Ok so I wrote that a few days ago it's been in my browser for like 3 days. I'll write something updated later. Can't type much now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment