Monday, March 21, 2011

Tax Refund

It's that time of year and everyone is getting back their tax refunds. I got mine back, and what have I spent it on? Clothes :D. I'm happy about it because I've really needed clothes as I've mentioned. All of my other clothes just don't fit right. I've gained weight, which is depressing enough to begin with, but when your clothes start not to fit it really sucks. I can still wear almost all of my jeans, they're just tight. Also most of my shirts are short. I don't like it. It's annoying to adjust and I don't want people I'm trying to show anything off because I'm not. But almost all the clothes I bought are black or grey. Not because I'm sad or depressed or anything, but because that's the style I'm liking right now. But they're all neutral which is good.

I realized today that I'm scared of non-relationship commitment. I love my fiance and will marry him, but when it comes to painting my walls or buying an iPod I freeze. What color do I pick? Will I be happy with that in 6 months? Will I end up wanting to donate it? So needless to say, neutrals work best for me. I don't mind though, because I know that whatever I buy will work with anything else.

So yeah, just kind of felt like writing. This is turning more into a personal blog, but that's ok. I don't have any followers anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment