Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thought I'd take a few pictures


 This is what I carry around in my purse every day. I don't really want the spray. I'm trying to use it up. Also, the notebook is kind of weird. I bought this Hello Kitty grab bag when I knew I shouldn't. Now I have a notebook that I will probably never use. That silver thing is my wallet. Inside I have: license, bank card, tax return gift card, school i.d., and my insurance card.


 Here's all the bigger stuff I use on a day to day basis. I use that pink rag thing ( I think it's a baby washcloth or something) for getting make up off. A lot more green than cotton balls or tissues! There's contact solution in there that's upright. I forget to put it down.

Here's the smaller stuff I use. A lot of it is brushes, but different brushes do different things. The eye shadows I don't really even use that much, just every once in a while. I'm not really an eye shadow person, but sometimes I just want a little different of a look.


As you can see, I've gained some stuff and lost others. I'm mostly pleased with what I have right now. There's a couple things I want to lose: 1. Body spray from my purse (bombshell from Victoria's Secret) I thought I liked the smell, then once I started wearing it I realized I didn't. 2. Only 1 pencil eyeliner 3. Hello Kitty notebook. Things I feel weird about: 1. Eye shadow. I don't know if I use it enough to keep it. Maybe only a few times a month 2. Make up brushes. Some I like, some I don't. The ecotools bristles are really stiff and kind of hard to use. 3. "Naughty & Nice" body spray. I like it, but I don't know for some reason I don't really want it. 4. Burt's Bees hand cream. I barely use it. It's good for winter when your hands are really chapped, but I don't have that problem right now so I'm not using it much. Everything else in the pictures I'm satisfied with.

No comments:

Post a Comment