Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Couple Pictures



I'm sorry for the bad quality pictures. I have a digital camera, but I almost never use it. It needs batteries and I don't have any. lol. This is my desk. There's not much to it. The left side I'm fine with. I could lose a few pens, but for the most part I'm good with it. On the right I really only want one perfume. Once I'm down to one, I probably won't store it on my desk. Also my computer is usually on the desk. I was using it in my bed so it wasn't in the picture.



This is what I use on a day to day basis for make up and such. There's a few things in here I don't really want. The lotions (I want to buy an organic one when I'm finished with those), I only want one pencil eyeliner and one liquid. Right now I have 1 liquid and 3 pencil. I don't want the blush. I want a different comb. The clear thing is what I store all this stuff in. That black thing is a case that came with my straightener. I also have an eyeliner pencil sharpener and a bobby pin case in there that's kind of hard to see. I forgot to take that exfoliage thing out which is rice paper. I have some more stuff that's not in the picture. But for right now I'm choosing to just show these.

So these both need some work, but I just thought I'd give you all some kind of idea. Well I'm realizing I'm more tired than I thought I was, so I think I'll abandon this post for now.


Here's my minimalist desktop. No icons, and I only have what I use very often in my dock. I like my wallpaper lol. I found that a couple days ago.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment