Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm getting better

So a couple days ago I realized that I'm getting stressed out from lip gloss/ chap stick. That's beyond bad. So instead of keeping it like I said I was going to do, I threw it out. I had enough. I realized that I never used these things and was never going to. One of the chap sticks I bought over 3 years ago I'm realizing. Wow that's bad. I'm sure I was doing myself a favor. The other chap stick was less than a year old, but I just didn't use it. I feel much better now. I'm done to one Burt's Bees chap stick, which exactly how I want it.

So I've kind of come with a list of what I want to get rid of in order of priority:

1. Lotions (2 more left :D I started with like 6)
2. Extra make-up
3. Papers (scan them)
4. Extra office supplies
5. Media (DVD's and CD's)
6. Burning  fragrance oils and tealights ( I think I just want to stick to diffuser sticks)
7. Stuff in bin and drawer (I've been through it several times, but I'm learning I still don't use that stuff)
8. Clothes and purses (my wardrobe is pretty limited right now, but I know there's a few pieces that can go)

I can do all of this, but it won't make a difference unless I have my yard sale. My attic is crammed with stuff that needs to go. I also have stuff in the garage that needs to go. I'm waiting for spring to come. I'm scared I'm gonna have a hard time letting go. But it's safe to say that with all the stuff in there I've really only pulled out maybe 3 pieces max that I want to keep. I guess that's a good sign. I've already done this once (yard sale) and gave everything that didn't sell to goodwill. There was a lot of stuff. But I honestly can't remember what I sold.

Also, I hope to put on some pictures of my room on here in the near future, just to give you all an idea.
 Well I gotta go. I'm getting hungry.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment