Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lists

Yes, I did JUST post a post, but this one is different from the other. As I mentioned, I have a book of lists. I just thought I'd put a list or two on here relating to my journey. Keep in mind a lot of things have been crossed off, these are just the remaining things on the list.

Long Term To-Do List:

1. Get down to necessities in possessions (haha yeah this one is kind of humorous)
2. Get down to 1 lotion
3. Use up extra make-up
4. Use all Burt's Bees stuff
5. Get a good wardrobe
6. Sell personal books (books that aren't text books I didn't know what else to call them)
7. Make DVD's digital (copy them to computer and get them on my portable hard drive)
8. Get down to 1 chapstick

Short Term To-Do List:

1. Use up organic eyeliner
2. Use up Burt's Bees strawberry lip gloss
3. Use up Burt's Bees cuticle cream
4. Finish powder (make up)
5. Finish blush
6. Finish black amethyst lotion
7. Finish dark kiss lotion



You can probably see the theme here. And yes I do like Burt's Bees, but I kind of have the wrong things. As for the lotion, I'll admit it, I'm a Bath and Body Works addict. I really need to stop buying it and invest in some kind of lotion that doesn't have harsh chemicals in it. But hey, at least I'm learning from my mistakes.

Please realize that yes I am stubborn. I don't want to just throw away these things. Using them makes me get used to not having them rather than just the shock of them disappearing.  I also believe that by doing this, I'm facing the consequences of me buying it in the first place. I will say, it has worked for the most part. Well I guess that's it for tonight.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment