Monday, February 4, 2013

We're in (kind of)

Well we got the keys, but were still doing work. Actually just painting. Once we completely finish that, we're going to do floors. Then, we're going to move in. We still have a couple rooms to do and a couple to touch up, but were getting there. I estimated a week for painting, but I'm guessing we'll need an extra two days. Maybe 3 max. But for the floors, we're thinking of hiring someone.

I'm a little disappointed with the way one of the colors turned out. It looks more light blue than grey, but I'm crossing my fingers once we get the trim bright white, as opposed to yellowy white, it'll look more clean and gray. But I get my white walls upstairs ;) finally. That makes me a happy girl.

Man I can't wait to move in. It sucks having to go back and forth between houses. And every time we leave I'm always really sad. Because right now it feels like more of a place to hang out than it does home. But it'll come. I'm hoping the floors will move a lot quicker if we do actually hire someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment