Monday, February 11, 2013

Bummed

I can't remember if I wrote about this or not, but the floors aren't starting until Friday :( That means another week we won't be able to move in. I know it'll be worth it though, but I'm tired of waiting!

Today, we went over there and we brought over most of our kitchen stuff. That made me happy and feel a little better about the floors. We also cleaned the cabinets and stuff before. However, it didn't make much of a difference. So we bought the no-slip stuff that covers the bottom of cabinets. We bought 6 rolls and that only covered about half of the counter space. So we'll have to buy more. We also went ahead and replaced all the outlet covers and light switches since most were either grimy, painted on from the previous owners, or poor quality.

We're going to go to ikea tomorrow to start looking at furniture. I pretty much know what I want for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment