Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post-wedding

The wedding went great! It couldn't have gone better! However, I now have an overflow of wedding stuff! I'm not really sure what to do with it all. Save it I suppose.

I'm really overwhelmed with all the stuff I've been accumulating lately :( but most of it is stuff I use. I did have to get a lot of stuff for the wedding though like make up and jewelry I didn't end up using. I'll just have to go through it all when we get back from the cruise. I'm also anxious about merging rooms with Daniel. We're going to be moving into a bigger room upstairs. Right now, that room is jam packed with stuff. Ugh I don't even want to think about it. I just hope whenever we buy a house it has a walk in closet and also a basement. Cause I don't think I can convince Daniel to get rid of any of his stuff.

I guess I'll just wait until after the cruise to go through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment