Sunday, November 18, 2012

Finally

Finally sorted through all the stuff I've been needing too. I got rid of the majority of what needs to be gotten rid of, but I'm kinda sitting on the rest of it for now. I bought some woven baskets forms target today. Man those things are expensive! I've been wanting some for probably a year or so now. I bought 2. I feel like I should've got 3 just so I would have a set (I think most people do 3). But 2 is probably a good number too. I also only really have room for 2 right now. Unless I bought a third one to out my shoes in. Then, I would have room lol. ANYWAY, I like them. Probably better than buying plastic ones. Oh yeah, I'm using them to store my winter accessories. I probably have too many scarves, but I love scarves.

I really want to get away from bath and body works. I have so many of their sprays! I have such a love hate relationship with that company. But this time I really want to stop for good, because the chemicals are so bad. I would really love to use more natural things. I felt pretty good about buying those baskets because they're not plastic. Buying natural things is difficult, but if I have the option, I would like to choose more natural materials.

Pinterest has been inspiring me lately with all the pictures I've seen of beautifully wrapped packages and gifts. I guess Target got the same idea, because they have some really cute ribbon and stuff in the dollar section. I nabbed some sticker gift tags, some red and white string, and a variety pack of string. I'm guessing its not going to go very far since everything was $1 a piece, but that's ok. I don't like hanging onto stuff like that. I've really been in the holiday spirit lately.

I'm so inspired by Vappu I think her name is at http://lifeshouldbethecatsmeow.blogspot.com/
I think I may have spoke about her before but I love her blog. Every time I read her blog I'm inspired to be more minimal and live more simply. I even probably like her better than Francine at Miss Minimalist, because Vappu is more real to me. And I love the photography on her blog. And not to mention I think she's Finnish, not sure about that though. But all around probably my role model for minimalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment