Friday, November 23, 2012

House fever

I want a house so unbelievably bad. We have money for a down payment but we don't make enough income steadily (I'm guessing, we haven't tried to get pre-approved yet). That's all I can think about is getting a house. It's also kind of disappointing because the housing market is starting to turn back around and we wanted to get something before that happened. I work a double today, but I'd like to turn in at least one application. Also, Daniels mom said she would help us with bills and stuff until we get on our feet. However, I don't think that will really help us on paper. On paper, we can afford the mortgage payment, but not many bills in addition to that. And we're not looking at that pricey of houses either ($80,000-$100,000).

I can't wait until we are living on our own. I will be so happy! It sucks though because they have a lot of nice houses for cheap, but they aren't in a great area. I keep getting my heart set on these houses because of how nice they are. There is one that Daniel and I both really like. It isn't as nice as the houses in Lawrenceville (bad area). But it's still nice and it's in the city we want. It's only been on the market 12 days though and I'm scared its going to go quick.

I guess we're going to try and get pre qualified. Daniels mom has some friends who are real estate agents and I think we may try to go through them. Hopefully we can do it soon. Like within the next few days, but I keep forgetting today is Friday. I'm so excited though. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment