Monday, November 19, 2012

Nice Morning

I'm in a good mood this morning. I've got a nice cup of tea, my favorite band playing over my ihome, a nice Christmasy smelling yankee candle, my room is mostly clean and I'm just relaxing. No work today since I asked for it off. This is the first day I've been able to relax since we left off the ship. I've been extremely anxious lately. Just worried about the future I guess.

It kind of sucks when your operating system doesn't support the new versions of anything. I would buy the new one, but it sounds like you have to go through a load of crap and buy previous operating systems. Gotta love apple. It has it's pros, but it definitely has its cons too.

I have so much tea! Daniel bought me a tea box as a wedding present and it has 8 slots in it and each slot holds 8 bags of tea. I also have several boxes in addition to that. It kind of sucks though because the tea that came with the box isn't very good. :( I'm gonna make a sampler pack for my mom. I grabbed 3 of every flavor I have (probably 13 flavors). So hopefully that knocks out a chunk. There's still quite a bit left. I really want to buy some good tea that I know I'll like, but I'd like to go through some of that first. I'm out of my favorite tea and have been for quite some time. It's the chai tea from Bigelow. So freakin' good. I've really been wanting some of those teas lately with the pyramid bag. I remember those being really good. I haven't had it in probably two years.

Man I love this cold weather. It makes me so happy. I'd really love to learn to knit this winter. I tried last winter and didn't really learn that much, because I gave up. I don't even know what I want to make, but just something. I should probably shower soon. I don't feel like it, but I need to lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment