Monday, October 29, 2012

6 days!!

So in 6 days I'm going to be Mrs. McCormick! These last couple months have flown by! But I'm very excited! Really nervous though. Not about marrying Daniel but about how my make up, hair, and pictures will turn out.

I'm really looking forward to the cruise too! It's gonna be so fun!

These last couple weeks have been very nerve wracking. I'll be glad when were on the cruise and can just relax.

The loose ends really have me nervous. We haven't paid for catering yet and we haven't done the paperwork with our photographer. I'm nervous about my hair not turning out as well. Oh and I have to bustle my dress myself. I tried it previously but kind of messed up. I need to try again.

It's so hard to relax when it's basically 5 days until our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment