Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bridal Shower

I had my bridal shower a few days ago and it was pretty fun! However, we now have 3 measuring cups : / Daniel wants all 3. We got 2 (either 2 cup or 4 cup I can't remember) ones, and a one cup. We did get a couple other duplicates, but we already swapped those out for a gift card and spent it. lol. Oh yeah we also have 4 cutting boards : / Which I guess is our fault since we asked for all of them. lol. Oh well, we do use those and measuring cups a lot. This experience of getting gifts has been very exciting! So far we haven't received any big ticket things, which I was kind of hoping for. But the gift giving hasn't stopped yet! I'm thankful for what we've received so far. It seems like we're off to a good start without anything overly in excess besides what I already talked about. Just remembered, 3 whisks also and also our fault. I may consider taking those back I think she gave us the gift receipt. That was also on the same receipt with one of the cutting boards. I have a feeling Daniel isn't going to want to take those back.

It's pretty much getting down to the line with wedding stuff. I'm kind of worried though because there's a few key things we haven't taken care of yet: flowers, cake, and food. I think we'll get it figured out though. We kind of have to. I'm getting really, really excited. I just wish those things were taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment