Wednesday, October 3, 2012

...

I just feel like writing. iPads apparently are no longer fans of blogger. Every time I go to the website I get an error. Anyway, the minimal vs. non-minimal struggle between spouses has already begun and we're not even married. I'm not really surprised, nor am I complaining, just mentioning. I brought up the whisks to Daniel. He told me he doesn't want to have bare pantries. But he also told me yesterday he hates whisks. Maybe I can convince him that we can put the money towards the knife set he really wants.

I'm listening to the new Animal Collective album. It's soooo good. I really didn't get to listen to it as much as I wanted to before the concert on Sunday. That is a direct result of my hard drive crashing. Right now, I'm listening to it on Daniel's computer. I really need to put all my music on his mac, so that way I can sync my phone and actually add music to my phone. I miss my mac like crazy. After the wedding I should be able to put my money towards a hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment