Monday, October 15, 2012

Lush

I'm a little irritated because I started writing this blog earlier, then I accidentally closed out of it. So lately I've been super interested in Lush products! For those of you who don't know, it's a company that makes handmade bath and body products using lots of natural ingredients. Two bad sides though, it's expensive, and a lot of their products have sulfates and parabens :( But I'm excited that I've found a consumable addiction. Not that it's good money wise. I'm just hoping that I'll spent money on this instead of bath and body works since their products have a TON more chemicals. Lush stuff is just so fun. It smells really natural. They always add fun stuff to their soaps and bath bombs.

My computer is working now! Daniel bought me a new hard drive and installed it and now it runs perfectly! :D So that's super exciting!

I've been kind of disappointed in myself though about being minimal. It used to be so easy! But now I'm really struggling with it. I think it's because I have actually regretted a few things I've gotten rid of. Also, right now I really don't have that many clothes. I'm mostly lacking in shirts. Well I still need like 1 or 2 more pairs of nice skinny jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment