Sunday, April 15, 2012

.

So I've been pretty busy lately with real life! Been having fun with my friend stephanie! We went looking for dresses the other day which was pretty fun. Overwhelming but fun. I haven't bought anything yet :( But I don't have any money plus I have only tried on 3 so far. I'll get something eventually.

Daniel painted my dresser for me today! I helped some, but he did most of it. It's out drying in the garage right now. I'm super happy though! Daniel doesn't think I should paint my desk too but I don't know. I can't wait to bring in my dresser!

I've been trying not to wear as much foundation and power for the last few days. I've only been putting it on "spots". I also bought a toner and moisturizer. The toner actually seems like it's helping! I bought it from a brand called simple I think. The moisturizer is for combination skin. I didn't think people with oily skin needed a moisturizer, but I don't know. I figured it was good for my skin and anti-aging.

Oh yeah my second ombre attempt was better, but still not great. I guess I'm stuck with it not being super light because if it I would've left it on any longer my hair probably would've just vaporized. Just kidding. But yeah my hair is incredibly damaged. I mean you can tell my hair is ombred, but it's still not bleached looking on the ends. Oh well. I'm kind of glad I discovered ombre hair. I think I'm going to do it at least until my roots get to be a decent length so that it will get rid of my reddish-tinted dyed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment