Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ombre

So I'm thinking of actually ombre-ing my hair. I know I'm trying to get it natural, but the bottom of my hair is still dyed, so why not have fun with it? I was going to wait until my dark ends grew out, but then I thought, why not bleach over them? I saw a video of this girl whose hair was ombre (LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuCXAuYVt1I&feature=context&context=C4f81fdbADvjVQa1PpcFMspkm7N4hE_sHKAlLn3bNK8gZXNrrQ0gE=)and she had like 3 different colors: roots, old dyed hair, and ombre ends. That video convinced me to do it. I figured it would be cool and appropriate for summer. I know it will fry the crap out of my hair, but I think it will be worth it. It won't be all of my hair anyway. If I'm going to do it, now would probably be the best time to since I'm not at a serious job or anything.

Oh yeah! The other day I went to Ulta for the first time! It was pretty overwhelming with beauty products EVERYWHERE. It was awesome though. Anyway, I know what I'm getting for my b-day from Daniel! because I picked it out. hehe! He bought me the first naked pallette! It also came with either the de-slick make up setting spray or some sort of finishing powder. I picked the spray since I figured it would be easier to use up and I think it keeps oil on your face down. Which I have a problem with. I haven't actually received it yet though, since he's holding it for my birthday. Which I can't wait for! I want to buy a nice dress or something. Every girl's gotta look good on her birthday right?

But yeah, I hope to ombre my hair within the next two weeks, if I do it. I feel really anxious for some reason :( I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment