Thursday, July 12, 2012

So it's been a while!

I thought I would convert my blog over to tumblr, but I got bored of that since it's more for pictures. I've been lusting over things so badly lately. Mostly a house. I've been so lazy about looking for a job, but I have to do it! Or else we're never going to move out!

Lately I've been wanting to dye my hair dark again :/ . If I do it, I'm going to wait until after we get married so that I'll have mostly my natural color for pictures and such. I'm hoping my regrowth will be long enough for me to just dye my ponytail. Although I guess it doesn't matter now if I'm just going to dye it dark after. I guess we'll see. Everyone thinks my hair looks better dark, my sister, my friends, I'm sure Daniel probably does too, but he wouldn't admit it and honestly I wouldn't want him to. I've just been missing it. My natural color will take so long to grow out and I don't know if I even like it! Maybe I could try a natural looking red before I do it dark since that's the whole reason I didn't want it dark anymore in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment