Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tattoo

So my sister keeps hounding me about when I'm going to get my tattoo. I think she wants to get one too. But I think I decided I want to get my feather tattoo when I get a real job. It will be like a permanent pat on the back to myself.

I hate how unmotivated I am. I really wish I could change that about myself. I have plenty of reasons to be motivated, but I just can't get myself to do it. Maybe once Daniel gets a job I'll be more motivated. It looks like he may have luck with a new place, but we'll see.

I want it to be fall so fricken bad! I'm so over this hot weather and ready for it to cool down. I just love fall so much. It really puts me in the best mood. I can't wait to wear pea coats ( I have got to buy a new one), drink hot tea, sit outside, drive with the windows down, open my windows in my room, go out for doughnuts in the morning, go to starbucks. That sounds so amazing right now. I think some sort of like apple cinnamon tea sounds so good right now. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment