Wednesday, July 18, 2012

?

I'm proud of myself! Today I applied for another receptionist job! It's only one job, but I'm proud of myself!

On a minimalist update, I feel like I'm done getting rid of things for the time being. I'm 96% content with what I have right now. I'm still not really a true minimalist, but that's ok. As long as I'm not living in excess. There's some clothes that I'm kind of unsure about, but I'm going to hang on to them for now, because I don't have an alternative. I do need more hangers though. I have like 3 or 4 grocery bags (so they're small) of clothes sitting in my closet right now that I'm unsure about. Everything else I have sitting around is stuff that I'm saving for when we get a place that I know I'll regret if I get rid of it. I have an entire drawer full of reusable cups. It's actually only like 4, but they take up a lot of room. My luggage set, blankets, christmas stuff, keepsakes and off season clothes take up a lot of space too.

I love pinterest, but sometimes I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. It helps me figure out exactly what styles I like and it gives me inspiration, but at the same time, it makes me lust over things. Ugh. I feel like that's how all my time is spent these days is lusting over objects, which I know is horrible. There's just nothing else really to do. Daniel and I always go out to the mall, target, petsmart, thrift stores. Sometimes we go to the park, but we haven't since it's been hot. I know that time should probably be spent looking for jobs. I could also read. I've pretty much given up on art. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. I probably just need more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment