Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding

So we've been talking more about the wedding and starting to take a little more action. Daniel e-mailed the venue we want and they're available for the day we want!! :D First step! Now we have to book it.

I've been looking at dresses again, I thought I was sure about what I wanted, but I wasn't. Now I think I'm on the right track. But that got me thinking. If we do book it for that day, our wedding is two months from today. Which also got me thinking, I really want to get into shape for the wedding. I mean I'm not overweight or anything, I just really want to lose like 10 pounds. Who doesn't for their wedding? Hopefully this will be the motivation I need. It has to be. I should've started today, but I didn't really think about it until a couple hours ago.

We've come to accept the idea that we may be living here when we get married. I guess I'm ok with that. I'm just tired of waiting. Once we get married, I'll feel so much better. So much less stressed. I can't wait! I've really been getting excited about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment