Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Minimalism

I've missed it. And strayed from it a bit. I'm still trying to find my happy medium. It's been kind if difficult with make up. I'm trying to find stuff to wear for the wedding. Make up is such a weak spot for me. I go through phases. Sometimes I just want to buy a bunch of make up and toy with it. The problem is that it's so hard to know exactly what you are buying. So you end up buying duds. This happens to me a lot. So I always wonder if I should just keep around the stuff thinking I may use it or do I just get rid of it? I've recently bought 3 lipsticks, 1 blush, a pencil eyeliner, and liquid eyeliner. The eyeliners I know I'll use. I don't know about the lipstick. The blush is a decent color. It's such an annoying thing for a minimalist. Once I get rid of make up I want to buy it. Then I buy it and don't like it so I want to get rid of it. I'm guessing I'll just keep these around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment