Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sometimes I really want a tiny room

I feel like my room is just too big! My room is considered a frog, above a two car garage. So yeah, pretty big. Part of me wants to be cramped! I know that's odd.


Oh yeah so I did end up buying that entertainment center/tv stand thing and it looks sooooo much better :) unfortunately, my stereo is completely throwing it. I would really just like an ihome. I do actually use my stereo a lot, but I just think I'd be happier with a small music device. I also gave my brother my record player. Which is somehow mysteriously missing the needle now. It worked perfectly the last time I used it. Then I gave it to my brother (without checking it) and somehow it disappeared. Oh yeah I left out that I heard my brother drop something pretty loud when I brought it in there -____- so I'm pretty sure I know where the needle is: on his bedroom floor somewhere.

Hmm I wish I had more time to write because it's almost 3am here. I know the time I posted it says differently, but I can't figure out how to change it. I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment