Sunday, March 24, 2013

I miss carpet

I never thought I'd say it, and I'd never tell Daniel, but I do. These floors are pretty to look at, but are a pain to keep clean. They've actually been really stressful, because we're having to clean the house way more than we would've with carpet. Oh well. Live and learn.

I've been getting overwhelmed with how empty the house is. I know crazy right? We're trying to decorate slowly.

Another thing is the wall colors. I'm not sold. In fact I know I want change. This will definitely happen slowly. I thought I wanted white, but man it shows dirt like crazy. And not only that but since this house is a little older and dingier, everything looks yellow. Like the sinks are very yellowed and the showers. The trim is yellowy. I'm mad at the previous home owners, because I'm pretty sure they painted it that color rather than leaving it white. All the trim and doors need to be painted. It's literally driving me crazy. Perfectionism/OCD is very hard to deal with being a homeowner.

No comments:

Post a Comment