Sunday, December 18, 2011

So excited!

For our cabin trip! We leave on Tuesday! It will be so nice just to get away from everything. Work mostly. It's gonna be so fun! I wish it was going to snow though, but I don't think it will. I went out and bought hiking boots. They're pretty crappy though. Not water proof. Oh well. I don't think I'll use them that often. I needed something though. They were only like $17 I think from k-mart.

I tried to pack pretty minimally. My goal is to fit everything in my backpack. Including my boots. So far I've succeeded. All I need to add is a bra and a pair of pants. I think I am going to bring 2 just to be safe. I haven't decided if I want to bring my blow dryer and straightener yet. I should probably give my hair a break. But I don't want to risk getting bangs from hell. I'm not including any of our "joint" things in there because I'm not going to put them in my backpack. There's really not even that many joint things to bring. I think I'm gonna bring my ihome. We may bring some sort of casserole dishes or something cause we haven't decided on what to cook yet. Maybe extra pillows and blankets. We're going to buy groceries there.

I really wish my hair would grow. I know that's like all I've been writing about, but it's been on my mind a lot. I actually trimmed the ends again today because of how damaged my ends are. If I try to grow it like that, it will just keep breaking and never get any longer. I wonder how long I can go without dying my hair. Sometimes I just want to grow my hair out to its natural color. Just because it would be natural. Another look I've been mulling over is like light brown hair with like a big blonde chunk somewhere underneath. just like one or two. I'd have to grow out my dark hair in any situation. If I keep my hair at this length, it will probably take me another year to grow it out. I need to get my hands on some chamomile shampoo. I'm wondering what my natural color would look like with a bleach blonde chunk. That'd be so crazy if I just grew my hair out naturally! Maybe I can let my roots get bad and see what it looks like. I may try that. Probably not but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment