Monday, December 12, 2011

I really want a papillon

I've almost become obsessed with it. One thing that sucks is that they're so hard to find for under like $800. Not like I could get one now anyway. I guess if Daniel and I put our money together we could do it. My ideal papillon would look like this one. However I know that's like pretty much close to impossible. One thing that sucks is that there's such a color variation. Ugh. I need to stop obsessing.

I can't decide if my hair needs a trim or not. Like the short layers. I kind of want it to grow out a bit so I can try to even it out. Idk what to do with my bangs. They're looking kind of long. Honestly I don't even know what my ideal hair style is anymore. I always see asian girls with cute hairstyles. Haha definitely just left my blog for like half an hour to look at youtube videos of asian girls hair. lol. At some point I want to go to a asian/korean hairstylist. That's probably my best bet. Yeah I think I'll just grow it out for a while maybe trim my bangs until I find a place.

I am so bored right now. I can't think of anything to write about. That must be how I know I'm close to reaching my minimalist goal. Cause I can't think of anything else to get rid of besides that stuff I haven't really decided on yet. Although yesterday I was almost considering putting my desk on craigslist. I could probably get $100 for it. It's like brand new condition. It's nice but it's too big. Also it's espresso colored and I've really been into white furniture lately. Although I don't even use my desk much now. Half of me would want to just completely get rid of a desk. The other part of me would want a plain white desk like this one.
Without the black bottoms. I know it would be dumb to sell it, but at the same time I kind of want to. Idk I guess I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment