Wednesday, December 14, 2011

@$@$#@$#

So after all that talk yesterday, I decided to trim my hair (upper layers) and not my bangs. I realized that the right side of my hair barely had any short layers in it and the left side of my head had a ton. No idea how that happens. I thinned out my hair at the bottom too (to get more of the dark out). i think what I may do is just keep cutting my hair like I have been until all the darkness grows out. Then maybe I'll do what I was talking about. I think my hair right now is about 50% reddish and 50% darkish. That's pretty good! I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere. It's very tempting to just cut my hair short to get all the dark out, but it's not worth it. I'm fairly close to being done with my shampoo. so for my next shampoo, I may be bad and get a shampoo that has sulfates in it. I'm thinking pantene pro-v. Sulfates are supposed to fade hair. Then I think for the conditioner I'm going to get the aussie 3 minute miracle stuff. I feel like my hair actually stays in pretty good shape with that stuff. I want to try chamomile shampoo, because I heard that fades hair. I need to find some though. That's awesome! I just looked at my hair and it looks like I cut a lot of the dead stuff out! I wasn't even planning on that! I actually did a better job cutting it out this time than I did the 3 times I tried to specifically do that!

I can't wait until my dark hair is gone! I'm tired of looking at it! I don't know what I'm going to do about my desk. I was thinking, another possibility would be to paint it white. I'm tired of dark furniture. I really wish I had a futon. I think I would be really happy with it. I'd even like just having my mattress on the floor. But there's nowhere for me to put the rest of the bed (to store) and I know Daniel wouldn't let me anyway. Man if I had a futon it would be so awesome. I know exactly where I would put my media stand thing. Great now I want to rearrange my room. I really don't think there's anything else I can do with it though. Ugh. Oh well.


Just to give my mind something to look at instead of trying to mentally visualize it. This is what I would do in my room in the perfect world.

1. Paint walls clean white
2. Get a futon, get rid of bed
3. get the white malm dresser from ikea
4. paint my desk white
5. probably get a white bookshelf for me to put my hobby/desk area things on it

No comments:

Post a Comment